cardcaptors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cardcaptors fourm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syaoran Li
Admin
Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) Empty
PostSubject: Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3)   Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Name: The Jian

Class: Sword

Powers: Increases Syaorans abilitity to wield weapons, and makes him a better fighter, along with allowing him to freely control the elements.

Looks: The jian is a double-edged straight sword used during the last 2,500 years in China. The first Chinese sources that mention the jian date to the 7th century BC during the Spring and Autumn Period;[1] one of the earliest specimens being the Sword of Goujian. Historical one-handed versions have blades varying from 45 to 80 centimeters (17.7 to 31.5 inches) in length. The weight of an average sword of 70-centimeter (28-inch) blade-length would be in a range of approximately 700 to 900 grams (1.5 to 2 pounds). There are also larger two-handed versions used for training by many styles of Chinese martial arts.

Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) Jian
Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) Syaoran_Li
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3)   Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:02 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://cardcaptorssakura.forumakers.com

Syaoran Li's Weapon (Mini-me :-3)
Page 1 of 1