cardcaptors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cardcaptors fourm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch and magic in the park.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syaoran Li
Admin
Syaoran Li

Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:13 pm

"No...no...problem...Advocat...what...what are they?" Li looked a little frightened now, afterall, he was only 10, his attitude soon changed tho, "How do you know my name, Succubi! i'm geussing thats what they are?"
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Hessa growled deeply at the situation. 'Advocat..' She thought. Her eyes then swepted over to Sakura and Li. 'Great... She summoned Wind.' She thought, feeling annouyed.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.freeboards.net/?mforum=schoolperfectio
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Advocat and his two succubi looked around and Advocat sighed and soon a scythe appeared in his hand and he slashed it causing a gate to hell to open and the three disappeared into it and then way up in the air another gate opened and the three walked as the hovered over the group. He then said "So you use clow cards, interesting." Then the Succubi then looked at Li and said "We know the names of all men, how else are we suppose to seduce them if we don't know their names?"
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
Admin
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:24 pm

"Say Say Say What?" Li said as he looked up at them, hs attitude regained itself again, "What about the Clow Cards? got a problem?" Li drew his Jian now, and pointe it up, "Your using Magic, for no reason, and its beginning to get on my nerves!"
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm

sakura then said " how do you know about the clow cards " and looked nervous and did not know what to next
Back to top Go down
https://cardcaptorssakura.forumakers.com
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:39 pm

Hessa pressed her lips together and shook her head. "Most... People do know about that." She said, turning her head slightly. 'And I'm the lousy person who didn't do a good job to her job...' Hessa sighed.
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:41 pm

"I read about them in a book, and also I have no problem with clow cards. They are good magical cards I just said it was interesting." replied Advocat as he and the ladies hovered in the air. He then looked at the other woman and said "oh sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:47 pm

wheres kero when i need him sakura thought to herself and looked at the boy and said " are you going to attck as i sensed you are powerful"
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:54 pm

"Umm no not really, I am just practicing my magic and wondering why you people all swarm all over me like that. When I have yet to harm anyone, but eh I understand everyone one thinks sorcery is evil." said Advocat as he looked down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:59 pm

" oh i am sorry about that as i sensed something i was thought it was bad sorry " sakura said and smiled

occ: kay kay please come back on xat i need you
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:10 pm

"It is ok, when one senses the powers of hell it is normal to think something evil is happening." replied Advocat as he and the two ladies slowly descended to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Hessa frowned slightly and shook her head. 'What ever...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:16 pm

" well i do not know kero-chan said something about something bad going happen i juts did not know what so i thought you were bad thing sorry " sakura said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Kero was floating around the park looking Sakura. 'Where could've that girl gone to?' he thought, puting his paw under his chin. Then he saw a crowd with Li and Sakura with two other unknown people. When he finally got over there her smirk and said, "Looks like you got a crowd here, eh." Kero chuckled.

Hessa looked at Kero, her eye twitched. 'This is where he's been at.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Advocat landed on the ground with the two girls and said to them "ok I want you girls to go over there, form some demon fireballs, and throw them at me, Ok?" "What ever you say master." replied them as they flew off and started to throw orbs of demon fire at Advocat as he got out his Scythe and started to slash them in half and then he started to dodge them and send them flying to other fireballs. As he was training he said "Ah well don't worry i am not going to cause any trouble." as he finished his sentence he spun his Scythe to deflect a large amount of fireballs.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:53 pm

sakura turned to kero and then said " why did you not get here earlyer kero-chan " sakura said
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Kero rubbed the back of his head. "Heh,heh,heh... Yeah about that..." He said with an anime sweatdrop.

Hessa watched Kero carefully, giving him a full glare.
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Advocat had finished his training and the two ladies where very tired and Advocat said "You girls take a break." "Thank you master" replied them as they slept under a tree as Advocat starts to study his book again looking time to time at the group and he was looking at the section "How to summon a devil" and was now very interested in the book.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:23 pm

" what were you doing eating more pudding or playing some vedio game in my room " sakura said to kero
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:52 pm

"Suprisngly enough... He can do both." Suppi said, coming from behind. He, himself, was looking for Kero who disappeared from Sakura's house. "Heh. Can blame me, Can you?" Kero asked, smiling big and crossing his arms. "Whatever..." Suppi mumbled, coming to his side.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Admin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:01 pm

" oh he can , but thats all he does " sakura said and looked at kero and smiled alittle
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Suppi sighed and hung his head. "He beat me,too." He said sadly. "HECK YEAH!" Kero said, throwing his paws in the air.
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Advocat looked up from his book and looked at the two creatures that were talking to Sakura and he thought *Hmm weird, but then again I do have two minions so I can't really talk.* He then had a chill go down his spine as Lust and Desire shot up and they said "Master a demon is getting out." "I know, man that was the one problem with my Scythe. I makes the barrier between this world and the next weaker*sigh* Well time to work." said Advocat as he stood up and got out his scythe as Lust and Desire stood up beside him. He then used magic to locate where the demon is going to appear and looked at where Sakura and the two creatures were and though *Oh that isn't good.* "LUST, DESIRE GET THEM OUTTA THERE!!" Yelled Advocat as the girls did as they were told as Lust grabbed Sakura and Desire grabbed the two creatures and just moments after they got them a large pillar of Flames appeared where they stood and now a Large scaly creature that had four legs to walk on with an upper torso that had two arms holding a large double bladed weapon that had fire in its eyes and a large toothy maw was looking around and Advocat charged at it and his scythe and the monster's weapon clashed as Advocat asked "What are you doing here Pit Lord?" "I am here to devour souls and spread destruction, little sorcer." "Well sorry but you are not allowed here so good get lost." replied Advocat as he and the monster then began to fight.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
Admin
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

Syaoran got to Advocats side, his Jian in hand, "A Pit Lord eh? whats is it weak against, element wise, and what makes it stronger?" Syaoran Li asked, as he summoned a Water Dragon to help out, As the Pit Lord tried to impale Advocat, the Dragon bite its weapon, and disarm the huge demonic monstrosity, "I got ya back, but i get the Clow Card!"
Back to top Go down
Advocat

Advocat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:53 am

Advocat looked at Li and said "Thanks for the help, and ya that is a pit lord......ugly ain't he? Well since it came from hell I would say holy or heavenly magic would be his weakness and death magic makes him stronger." As Advocat said this the Pit Lord Summoned it's weapon back to its hand and then it looked at a human and sent a blast of demonic magic at the person and the person was changed into a Giant Doom Guard and the demon charged at us but was knocked over by a hard kick to the back of the head by Lust and Desire as they said "Don't worry master we can handle this big lug." Advocat was thankful to his two minions as he used his Scythe to form a barrier around him and Li as the Pit Lord tried to cut them in half and the attack was deflected back as Advocat said to Li "Sorry but we can't turn him into one of those cards, he is one of the Demon Lords of the underworld. He is the leader of all Pit Lords and if we trap him here then their would be chaos in Hell and that is never a good thing. All we can do is send him back.............but we better be quick about it if we want to be able to turn that one person back into a human"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch and magic in the park.   Lunch and magic in the park. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch and magic in the park.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cardcaptors :: Tokyo :: RPG-
Jump to: